Monday, September 7, 2009

"Down and Out!"

Hi there!
"Happy Labor Day" to all of you in "Blog Land!" I know that I have been out of commission lately. Working summer school kept me busy, then I took a mini vacation to my parents home in Grass Valley only to come home and find out that my computer was on the "fritz" and my camera died! LOL! "Oh no! Say it ain't so!" Well of of you in "Blog Land" know that computers and cameras are essential when it comes to keeping a blog. Now that I am "back in action" so to speak, I am excited to share with you some of what has been going on in my life and I want you to be able to meet my new class! I have 22 kindergartners and they are absolutely adorable...wait till you see them! Pictures will be coming soon!


Well my friends, enjoy those last lazy days of summer! That is what I intend to do! Me and my friend Carrie love to spend the days hopping in her Jeep with the top down and let the wind mess up our hair and get bugs in out teeth! LOL! (Okay, maybe not THAT) But before you know it, Fall will soon be here and it will be time to put the top back up on the Jeep and get out our colorful Fall sweaters! In the meantime, I hope that you have a "Happy Labor Day!" and I will post again very soon! I PROMISE! For I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :)

No comments: