Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Summertime and the Livin' is Easy!"


25 Things That I LOVE the Most About Summer...
  1. Lounging by the pool with "Charlie the dog" and my sweet little cousin Anna too!
  2. The smell of sunscreen but NOT the feel! I don't like feeling greasy! :)
  3. Ice cold lemonade
  4. Snow cones that give you a brain freeze!
  5. Going to the drive in movies...yes, we still have them in Sacramento!
  6. BBQ's
  7. Going to yard sells and thrift shops
  8. Flip flops
  9. Getting pedicures so I can wear my flip flops
  10. Watching fireworks
  11. Going bowling
  12. Going to old book stores and finding a bunch of good, cheap books
  13. Running through the sprinklers
  14. Going to free concerts in the park
  15. Visiting museums
  16. Working in my garden
  17. Going to street fairs, eating cheap food and finding flea market treasures
  18. Going to the zoo
  19. Going to the library
  20. Going to San Francisco
  21. Hanging out at the beach
  22. Going river rafting
  23. Going to the State Fair
  24. Going to San Diego...my hometown!
  25. Celebrating my birthday!
So my dear friends, what kinds of fun and exciting things do you like to do during the summer? Do tell! :)

1 comment:

Amy Arnaz said...

26. Frying eggs on the sidewalk -- but only when the temperature is 115 degrees. Ha!
Amy