Monday, June 15, 2009

Robin's 26 ABC's


As some of you may know, I am a kindergarten teacher and I always start the year off by teaching my little ones their ABC's so with that in mind, I thought that it might be fun to share a little bit about myself using an ABC format. So here it goes...

A - Age: 42 soon to be 43 next month!
B - Bed size: Full
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Toilets
D - Dog's name: Bella
E - Essential start your day item: Clothes
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'2"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job title: Kindergarten Teacher
K - Kid(s): None
L - Living arrangements: I live in Sacramento, CA
M - Mom's name: Joyce
N - Nicknames: Bluebird, Robbie and Obbie
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not yet...knock on wood!
P - Pet Peeve: Moody and rude people
Q - Quote from a movie: "No MORE wire hangers EVER!" from Mommie Dearest and "You had me at Hello" from Jerry McGuire
R - Right or left handed: Right handed but "Lefties" are smarter! :)
S - Siblings: Just me, myself and I!
T - Time you wake up: 5 a.m. but I don't get out of bed until 6:30 a.m. I am NOT a morning person though I try!
U - Underwear: I am sooooo boring "BUTT" (LOL) I'm a "granny panty" girl
V - Vegetable you dislike: Radishes
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I'm way too tired and I'm a slow poke! Like I said before, I'm just NOT a morning person!
X - X-rays you've had: My teeth and full body x-ray for my physical
Y - Yummy food you make: I make a killer macaroni and cheese dish! Yum!
Z - Zoo animals you like: Giraffes, monkeys and Elephants,"Oh my!"

Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little bit about me BUT I would love to learn more about YOU!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

What a neat idea! It looked like so much fun so I played along over at my blog!