Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Lil' Trooper!


Once upon a time, there was a little boy who "forgot" that when his big sister tells him to leave something alone 10 times, that he is actually supposed to do it!

Oh how life lessons can be difficult and at times, can be rather painful...poor lil' thing!

Meet my adorable little cousin, Andrew! He is also known as "Andy Bob" and he is my absolute pride and joy! Well, as you can see, sweet little Andrew had an encounter with an "ungarded" bicycle chain which required a quick trip to the doctor to get 6 stitches. "OUCH!" However, he did make the doctor's night, he was a perfect angel and didn't even flinch when they gave him shots to numb him! (Honestly, he is FAR MORE braver than I could ever be!) He sat there and watched everything and of course, asked a ton of questions! Who knows maybe someday he will grow up to be a doctor! :)


I love you my brave "lil' Trooper" and remember the next time someone says, "Don't touch!," do it okay?

1 comment:

Amy Arnaz said...

Robin,
I love the story about your little nephew but my comment is about your twitter post about how much you LOVE "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!" Desi loves that too! and I can't stand it! Maybe you two see something I don't. Ha! When I watch that show with him I start to itch and sweat. You're a funny lady.
xoxo Amy