Sunday, May 17, 2009

"I'm alive! Really!"

Hello to all of my "Blogdom Friends!" Well after my second bout with the flu...I am offically back to the "Land of the Living" and hopefully it will stay that way for awhile. Not to worry though, it wasn't the infamous "Swine Flu" that everybody is up in arms about but I just couldn't resist posting the above picture since I think that I have actually figured out how it ALL started...LOL! Honestly, I'm sooo glad to be back for I have missed my friends and doing the things that I love which is to write and post pictures that I love and that make me smile! So, let the good times begin...again! I pray that you have a blessed week! "Live, Laugh and Love!" That's my new motto!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I was sick for over a month, so I know what you mean! Glad you're back and feeling better, and the picture is hilarious!! :D