Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Me Monday!


Well it is that time of the week where we can be "real" with on another and admit the things that we have done...or maybe not done..."wink! wink"

First of all, I did not post my weekly "Not Me Monday" blog on a Sunday because I saw that other people from MckMama's blog had done so. I'm not one that wants to be a part of the fun and follow the crowd. No, that's not me!

I did NOT wear bed clothes ALL day long today. Now, I know that Sunday is supposed to be our day of rest but I wouldn't do that literally...really now!

I did NOT contemplate calling in sick tomorrow at work after being off for two weeks. Why would I do that? I had two weeks to be productive and get all that I wanted accomplished done right? Right? RIGHT?

I did not get on ebay and make bids on things that I really didn't need...I mean really it is just after Christmas and I don't need one more thing! Right? Well maybe just one more thing...SHHH! Don't tell okay?

I did NOT break several of my New Year's Resolutions. After all, I even posted them as a reminder so that I wouldn't forget! No I would not do that...never, never, NEVER!

I did NOT forget to put willpower and self control on my New Year's Resolution list. Really now, why would I do that? I have plenty of self control since I NEVER use it...uh oh, I think that it is time to go back to the list.

I did NOT go look at my school calendar and try to figure out when my next day off is...that would be tacky of me. I just had two weeks off why would I want more time off...to play maybe? "No. Not Me!"

Well friends there it is all the things that I didn't do! So tell me now what didn't you do this week? Do tell! Happy Monday Y'all!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me Monday it would appear that I post mine on sunday but I live in England so its monday for me 5 hours before every one els who writes n.m.m I'm sure one more day after two weeks wont matter that much

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

hello new reader here it seems that we read the same blogs here, saw you on mckmams not me very cute . love the praying with jesus, sure would like to stop by again please stop by my blog and follow me if you like .