Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Man...I should have kept THAT donkey!

Three blog posts in one day! I feel so accomplished. Can I just say that I so admire my blog friends who mange to post daily...or even a few times a week! Honestly, my hat is off to you! ("Applause, applause!") I'm lucky if I do it once a month! I feel soooooooo bad about that but I think I am now on the right track! Now I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...one of the main reasons why I hadn't been blogging as of late was because of this...


Yes, I was a bad girl and ran a red light! No excuses! It is what it is but I finally learned that a "yellow light" means caution...slow down and NOT speed up! LOL! $425 later plus online driving school, I can safely say that I have finally paid my dues to society. Darn! Had I been riding "Cookie" the donkey, I probably wouldn't have been in this dilemma in the first place!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Driving school....ick! Glad your all finished, though.

Melissa :) said...

Oh good Lord have mercy. We have "red light cameras" here in & around our town in Texas - needless to say, I've received FOUR of them! The good news is one of those was my husband's. LOL Obviously, I look around a little too much while driving! I'm working that. ;o)