Sunday, November 29, 2009

Post Thanksgiving!


Greetings to all of you out there in "Blogland!" I wanted to write a Thanksgivng post but I was up at my parents home in Grass Valley and it was storming and as a result, the internet was down. "Sigh!" What's a girl to do? Anyways, with times such as these, there is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for family and friends and for the fact that I have a great job and get to work with the most amazing people on a daily basis. I also have a nice apartment and a car that works...FINALLY! The latter is a long story but many of thousands of dollars later I have a car that runs! Praise the Lord! With Thanksgiving, it really is the start of the holiday season and I hope that you will be blessed mightily and immensely!

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." -Gerald Good

This is a photo of my dad and I taken by my very own hand...not great but we were trying out my parents new camera. I am so proud of them...they're going digital! Mom opted out of the photo! :( She doesn't like taking pictures but when she's NOT looking, watch out for I will shoot and post! LOL! Aren't families fun? They truly are and when I think of mine, I truly count my blessings! To God be the glory for the things HE has done! Be THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!