Monday, September 14, 2009

"Sweet Lil' Miss Rylie Kay!"


My dear friend Carrie has the most adorable little baby girl named Rylie Kay who I think looks a lot like lil' Cindy Lou Who from "How the Grinch Who Stole Christmas." Don't you agree? I think that she is absolutely adorable and I could just eat her up with a spoon! Now since I don't have children of my own, I get my "baby fix" by spending time with her and just loving on her to "bits and pieces!" There is also one thing that me and lil' Miss Rylie Kay have in common other than our love for each other and that is our genuine dislike for peas as evidenced here in exhibit #1...


Now I had to come to lil' Miss Rylie Kay's defense here as she was making her feelings known rather loudly at dinner time the other evening and boy do I mean LOUD! Seriously, you can't deny that the girl has a great pair of lungs! So...I said to her mama that while I know that a baby needs her veggies, if she honestly doesn't like it, then get some other veggie that she would prefer instead! Honestly, if you had to eat something that looks like "Shrek" green colored vomit then you would be upset too right? EXACTLY! With that I rested my case! and she didn't have to finish and has now moved on to carrots! Now she is known as"Smiley Rylie" as evidenced in exhibit #2...


See? Now THAT'S more like it! Love you baby!


No comments: