Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


"Dance Ballerina Dance!"

What "Miss Kitty" is really thinking is, "Why do these *&$@ shoes hurt! It's because I have 'cankles' isn't it?" LOL! Now friends, don't go all PETA on me and know that "Miss Kitty" wasn't harmed in any way, when taking this photo. Can't you tell that she's spoiled rotten? She's a total "Diva!" As a matter of fact, when dancing in the "Nutcracker," she ran off with the "Mouse King" and hasn't been on stage ever since! You just can't take the "alley" out of the cat! I guess that you can honestly say that she is officially "retired!"

P.S. Hey, Miss Kitty! "Poor Pitiful Pearl" called and she wants her tutu and pointe shoes back...NOW!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin!
I'm up early today and just read the comment you posted on my blog. Thank you for agreeing with me. And now I see this hilarious photo of Miss Kitty on your blog. Once again, I'm starting my day laughing due to you! THAT is a funny photo. For sure, Miss Kitty is a Diva.
Love,
Amy

Jennifer said...

That picture is just precious!

Librarian or Teacher said...

Ok, first of all your blog title is just the niftiest thing! Love it!

And thanks for stopping by my blog? What do you teach? I just took the Praxis today, glad it is over!