Monday, December 29, 2008

Please Pray...


I currently have a prayer request for little 8 week old Stellan. He is the miracle baby of MckMama, My Charming Kids (See the MckMiracle button on my blog) and he has just been diagnosed with RSV and is very sick in the hospital. He has already been through so much but I know that we serve a mighty God and that with Him, ALL things are possible.

I also, ask for prayer for my dear friend Amanda who is currently fighting kidney cancer and will have to undergo radiation and chemotherapy. This is all so hard to comprehend and I am at a loss for words. However, when I look at the picture above, I realize that I don't need to say anything for God is right there beside each and everyone of us and knows our thought and hears our prayers even before they are spoken. Sometimes we just need reminders of that. Prayer is so powerful and I am always comforted by the knowledge that God will NEVER leave us nor forsake us. Thank you Lord for ALWAYS being there and for ALL that you do. Give my friends healing, comfort and peace tonight. Amen.

No comments: