Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"The Friendship Tree"


Martha Stewart I am not but I have a friend who got in touch with her "inner Martha" and made the most adorable Christmas tree. It is called a "Friendship Tree" and she decorated it with copies of photos of her with her friends taken throughout the year. To add a little bit of holiday "glitz," she embellished the photos with a little bit of glitter and then clipped them onto various tree branches using decorated clothes pins. The clothes pins were decorated with glitter and an assortment of jewels. Very simple, yet very elegant as well! I not only think that it is absoulutely adorable but what a clever idea especially when you have your friends over for the holidays. It is ideal as a centerpiece and I for one was very honored to see my photo up on the "Friendship Tree!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Robin!
Thank you for adding me to you list of "Inspirational Blogs that you love!" I was tickled by the robin artwork on your header and loved reading your sweet blog too! Your little one is precious. Tonight is the most special night of the year. I hope you will be cozy and happy with your family.
Love,
Amy