Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall is Here!


Hello Blogland! After a very busy start of a brand new school year I am glad to say that I am back! I had a GREAT summer but I was so ready to get started with a new group of sweet lil' friends to teach and love and can I say it truly has been love at first sight! My little class is so sweet and make it so easy for me to want to go to work everyday! We had our first field trip up to Apple Hill where we toured an Apple Farm and got to go to the Pumpkin Patch across the way. The rule was that the children can get a pumpkin as big as their head to take home but as you can tell, some of them over estimated how big their actual head is! LOL!

I love Fall! I love the changing of the leaves and I love the smell of pumpkin spice and hot apple cider. So I just wanted to say, "Hello Fall! We have been anxiously waiting for you and I hope that you stay for awhile! :)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Glad you're having a great year so far with your class! They are adorable with their pumpkins.